Wednesday, January 31, 2007

half baked

Instead of finishing one glove completely, I started the second to save time while I figure out how to make the hole Karo wants. Seriously. This is damn hard.

Cast-on for my endpaper's and about 1/4 way throught the first one I realized I didn't like them as much as I had hoped. I'd post a picture but it's already back at the pond. Maybe a houndstooth motif instead. *shrugs*

I'll be so glad when I can knit for ME.

I have two other *secret* projects in the works right now for two friends who are all about exclusivity. They want stuff nobody else has, and nobody else will ever have. Easy enough, look forward to me breaking many copyright laws in the comming weeks.

what else?
Oh yes. I'm going to clean up this blog, sit down and write out some CSS/HTML and make a proper webpage. Whats the use of havin skills if you dont use them right?

No comments: